1. What is the best time for Chardham Yatra?
Once the snow is cleared from Himalayas in Mid-april, it is considered the best time for Chardham Yatra. According to Hindu mythology, Chardham Yatra wash away the sins of the pilgrims and release them from the cycle of rebirth. You can choose from several Chardham Yatra tour packages
2. What are the associated places with Chardham yatra?
mThe word ‘Char’ means four and the ‘dham’ means the holy places. It follows the famous believe that wherever the Lord Vishnu resides, Lord Shiva resides near to that place. Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri are the four prominent places which are covered under the Char Dham yatra by Helicopter.
3. What is average cost Chardham yatra package by helicopter?
The chardham yatra by helicopter cost depends on the inclusion of facilities in your package. For indicative itinerary as above, the average cost per person is about Rs. 1,70,000 which is inclusive of all the pick and drop arrangements, helicopter transfers to all the dhams, leisure accommodation and sight seeing. There are several other facilities which are available in customized packages depending on the client’s needs.
4. What is the opening dates of Char Dham Yatra 2020?
The opening date for Char Dham Yatra 2020 is 24h april to 28th October/November. These are tentative dates which are subject to change as well.
5. How many days are required for Char Dham Yatra by Helicoptor?
Minumum 2 days and in maximum 6 days, you can cover the Char Cham Yatra by Helicopter from Dehradun.
6. Which temple (Dham) should I visit first?
It is recommended to visit Yamunotri as the first Dham, followed by Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
7. Is there any special VIP darshan ticket in Chardham?
Yes, you can avail the VIP darshan at Maha Puja, Maha Abhishek and Rudr Abhishek at the Badrinath and Kedarnath temples. It will cost you additionally and not included in the indicative packages.
8. What should I carry along with me while travelling via helicopter?
The helicopter flight ticket is the most important thing that your should carry while your helicopter ride. You are recommended to carry the following things to make your journey comfortable:
- Handy torch
- First-aid box
9. What type of accommodation available at Chardham?
As these remote locations do not have luxury hotels, hence it is not recommended to not to have high expectations from accommodations here. However, our tour packages include best of hotels to make your stay plush.
10. Which mobile network is best during the Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter?
Vodafone, Airtel and BSNL offer the great internet connectivity during your Char DHam Yatra.
11. Is it safe for Char Cham Yatra by Helicopter during monsoon?
During monsoon, there are higher chances of land slides and road blocks. Hence the monsoon season varying between July and September needs to take weather forecast in consideration to have a better idea about the climatic conditions.
12. How the food will be arranged?
Depending on your arrival and departure, the breakfast, lunch and dinner shall be provided. Any additional meal shall be chargeable extra.
Looking for the packages for Char Dham Yatra by Helicopter? Call us now!